What is a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope?
We are asking you to send us an envelope that we can put your free stickers into and mail back to you. You need to put stamps on this envelope or we will not send your sticker (in other words, you pay
postage). The diagram below should help clear up any confusion:
Step by step instructions:
1. Get two envelopes, at least two stamps, and a pen.
2. On Envelope 1, in the middle of the envelope, write your name and address (just like you are planning to mail yourself a letter).
3. Stick an appropriate US Postage stamp in the upper right corner of Envelope 1. Do not seal Envelope 1!
4. On Envelope 2, in the middle of the envelope, write our address as follows:
BBR Motorsports, Inc
2283 Cole St
Enumclaw, WA 98022
5. Stick an appropriate US Postage stamp in the upper right corner of Envelope 2.
6. Fold Envelope 1 so that it can be inserted into Envelope 2.
7. Insert Envelope 1 into Envelope 2. Seal Envelope 2.
8. Mail Envelope 2 (which now contains Envelope 1) to us.
Once we receive your mail, we will open Envelope 2 and throw it in the trash. We will unfold Envelope 1 and insert free BBR decals. We will seal it and give it to our USPS Mail Carrier for delivery back to you. Obviously, if the address you wrote is incorrect, or Envelope 1 doesn't have the appropriate postage, you will never see Envelope 1 (or your free stickers) again.